Brain Food






“Change your thoughts, and you change your world.”

- Norman Vincent Peale -



Tuesday, February 5, 2013

“More important than the quest for certainty is the quest for clarity.” - Francois Gautier -


It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving.

- Mother Teresa -







Update 02/05/13

I remember when I was a young child I loved trains. I still do and many memories of train rides with my Uncle Joe and Cousin Betty, who have made the great transition. My friend June sent me this great train ride and I thought I’d share it this week with you.

This is Floyd Cramer at the piano. Wait for the pictures to come on and have your volume on. This is really a beautiful trip. CLICK HERE!

As always, I thank you for your time.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment