Brain Food






“Change your thoughts, and you change your world.”

- Norman Vincent Peale -



Tuesday, January 22, 2013

“There is more to life than increasing its speed.” - Gandhi -


“Love isn’t a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun, like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.”

- Fred Rogers -





Update 01/22/13

 

Many of you know I started this weekly adventure so as to not have to send a million emails to inform those who I think have like interest in my esoteric topics of life. In light of that you will understand why I have placed this link here for you to read. It is not a short fly through item, but I think you will find it thoughtful of interest. Click on the link now!

No comments:

Post a Comment