Brain Food






“Change your thoughts, and you change your world.”

- Norman Vincent Peale -



Tuesday, April 16, 2013

“It isn’t our position but our disposition that makes us happy” Unknown


“When you judge another, you do not define them. You define yourself.”

Wayne Dyer







Update 04/16/13

As you read this, I am flying back to Los Angeles, CA and perhaps the most gratifying & spiritual vacation I've ever had.

I plan to write something special after I’ve had time to reflect on my super visit with my family.

My brother – in – Law, Alvin Boykin & his wife, Wanda, made a surprise visit to see me and his sister, Priscilla.

I am not usually surprised, but “Bean,” as we call him did in fact pull one off.

I’m so grateful to have a thoughtful & kind family.

Until next week, I thank you for your time.

Sam

Be sure to watch "Grandpa Skywalker."





No comments:

Post a Comment