Brain Food






“Change your thoughts, and you change your world.”

- Norman Vincent Peale -



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Living in the present moment creates the experience of eternity. - Deepak Chopra -

“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.”
- Albert Einstein -






Update for 02/28/2012

This week’s update is a bit different. The first year anniversary of Diane Murray’s passing was this past Wednesday. She was as the saying goes “My Significant Other” for the past fifteen years. I’m still sad, but I’m better, and I understand the process of grief is forever. Many of you know I work with ROZE ROOM HOSPICE as a volunteer.


Diane Murray
1958 - 2011

I’ve found working with the dying helps me to live better. On that note, I ran across an article written by another palliative care worker – Top Five Regrets of Dying.


Everyone who is reading this will one day have to leave this realm, and I for one, do not want to have many regrets when it’s time to depart. I think this article can help one make directional changes so any regrets are few and minimal.

To quote the author:

Life is a choice. It is YOUR life. Choose consciously, choose wisely, and choose honestly. Choose happiness.”


Again, until next week, I thank you for your time.

Sam


PS: The Final Post Honoring Black History Month.



A White Reflection on Black History Month

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Dad! The Top Five Regrets is something to remember....

    xoxo

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete